Friday, December 16, 2005

Right here, right now!
Should I call this kick-ass stuff? Yes, I should. It’s kind of funny, the way film songs give instant recognition to the movie as well as the actor. Emraan Hashmi, he is like L shivaramakrishna to me, like LS, in a brief career, he has made a mark, which at times seems unbelievable, but yes, it is the truth. Apart from the dubious distinction of being the most frequent kisser in Bollywood, he has another record to his name, most number of hit songs in such a short career of say, 5-6 films. “mere sapno ki rani” is to Rajesh Khanna, what “dekha na hai re” is to Amitabh, and this has been the case for years now, remember “tirchi topiwale” for naseer, otherwise known for his histrionics. Its difficult to get all such records on paper, but what made to think about this, unimportant aspect. It’s a song called “Right here, Right now”.
Abhishek“lambi race ka ghoda” Bachchan’s, “Bluff master”, got a decent opening throughout the nation. I am not concerned with its box office collections, but I enjoyed the flick thoroughly. A review will follow later, right now, I would just like to talk about this song. This song is kick-ass stuff, ‘coz it has got the most promising actor of the coming years, 4 hot babes and a good looking actress, the lyrics are jazzy and what else should I say. The first time, I saw this video, I was happy for unknown reasons. This video has got Abhi, Priyanka, Carol Gracias(most sensuous of all the babes), piya trivedi, anchal, and scherzade shroff. I wish Nina Manuel, and Sheetal Mallar were also in it. “ Dus Bahane” was a visual delight as well, and I confess that I wrote down this one to just appreciate this song and video. Here comes the serious one, I think abhi should try his hand at, some offbeat stuff, as well. Antar Mahal, hardly gave him a chance, I think. Until my next one, try to catch the video. I am totally bowled over……
“EK MEIN AUR EK TU HAI, AUR HAWA MEIN JAADU HAIN, …….” Where’s my Tequila ……

1 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

I quite liked the rap...

In case of Emraan Hashmi, I read a Bollywood Lexicon the other day which says,

Emraan Hashmi: (n) The combination of smooches and a hit pakistani single...lolzz...actually, he is a disgrace to all those hit pakistani singles...one undeservingly lucky asshole

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home